The introduction of Pani Puri frying machine:
Gelgoog Pani Puri Frying Machine is manufactured according to the national standards strictly. The whole machine frame is made of high-quality steel and the frying container is made of stainless steek. This Pani Puri frying machine has compact structure,easy operation and reliable performance.It is used to fry pani puri;can fry pani puri efficiently. We also have deoiling machine and air drying machine.These machines can be connected into a frying line, which greatly improves the production efficiency.
The application of pani puri frying machine:
Automatic frying machine is mainly suitable for food production enterprises, applicable to the products: broad beans, green beans, peanuts and other nuts;Puffed foods such as crisps and crisps;Jiang mi tiao, cat ears, sha qima, ma hua and other flour products;Meat pieces, chicken legs and other meat products;Yellow croaker, belt fish and other aquatic products;Dried bean curd, bean curd bubble and other bean products.
The features of pani puri frying machine:
1. The whole machine is made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable.1. The whole machine is made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable.
2. The oil circulation system of the industrial chip fryer makes the oil temperature uniform.
3. Automatic smoke extraction system ensures good work environment.
4. Equipped with automatic residues scrapping system to clean the residues at the bottom, ensuring the cleanliness of the oil.
The advantages of pani puri frying machine:
1. Installed with aluminum silicate thermal insulation material between the body and shell to reduce heat loss.
2. The conveying speed of the mesh belt adopts frequency control, which can control the frying time.
3. Adopt double layers mesh belt to convey the materials, the foods are sandwiched between two belts, avoiding the floating of foods and making the frying more uniform.
4. Adopt coarse oil filtration system and oil filter to remove the residues in the oil, prolonging the service life of oil and improving the quality of the fried product.