Introduction of Maltodextrin
Maltodextrin is produced by enzymatic processes using corn, rice, etc. as direct raw materials. Maltodextrin is widely used in confectionery, malted milk, fruit tea, milk powder, ice cream, beverages, canned foods and other foods. It is a filler and thickener for various foods.
The advantages of maltodextrin:
It has the characteristics of low sweetness, no peculiar smell, easy digestion, low heat, good solubility, small fermentation, good filling effect, not easy to absorb moisture, strong thickening, good carrier, good stability, and difficult to degenerate. Maltodextrin contains a large amount of polysaccharides, in addition to calcium, iron and other trace elements and minerals beneficial to the human body, and can promote normal human metabolism.
Specification Sheet----These accompanying numbers are what we promise to do
1. Adding maltodextrin to dairy products such as milk powder can make the product expand in volume, not easy to clump, fast dissolving, good reconciliation, prolong product shelf life, reduce costs, and increase economic efficiency. Reference dosage 5%~20%.
2. Used in soy milk powder, instant cereal and malted milk and other nutritious snack foods, has a good taste and instant thickening effect, to avoid sedimentation, can absorb the smell of beans or milk, extend the retention period, reference dosage 10%~25%.
3. The use of solid beverages such as milk tea, fruit crystals, instant tea, and solid tea can maintain the characteristics and aroma of the original product and reduce the cost. The product has a rich and delicate taste, and the flavor has a rich and fast-dissolving effect and inhibits crystallization. Reference dosage 10%~30%.
4. It is used in juice beverages, such as coconut milk juice, peanut almond and all kinds of lactic acid drinks. Its emulsifying power is strong. The original nutrient flavor such as juice is unchanged, easily absorbed by the body, the viscosity is increased, the product is pure and stable. Well, it is not easy to precipitate. Reference dosage 5%~15%.
5. For ice cream, ice cream or popsicles and other frozen foods, ice particles are fine and delicate, good viscosity, mild sweetness, little or no cholesterol, pure flavor, clean mouth, good taste, dosage 10%~ 25%.
6. When used in candy, it can increase the toughness of the candy, prevent back sanding and dehydration, and improve the structure. Reduce candy sweetness, reduce dental disease, reduce the phenomenon of sticking teeth, improve flavor, prevent deliquescence, extend the shelf life, the amount is generally 10% to 30%.
7. For biscuits or other convenience foods, full shape, smooth surface, bright color, good appearance. The product is crisp and delicious, with moderate sweetness. The entrance does not stick to teeth, leaving no slag, less defective, and a longer shelf life. The amount of 5% to 10%.
8. The main role of maltodextrin in canned or soup-based foods is to increase consistency and improve structure, appearance and flavor.
9. The addition of maltodextrin to meat products such as ham and sausages can reflect the characteristics of strong adhesiveness and thickening, so that the product is delicate, the taste is rich, and it is easily packaged and molded to extend the shelf life. The amount of 5% to 10%.
Packing and Delivery