Food & Beverage Online | B2B Food market platform in China
Home > All Categories > Nutrition Supplements > Mono dicalcium phosphate MDCP 21% price feed additives

Mono dicalcium phosphate MDCP 21% price feed additives

min.order / fob price
≥1 piece
Origin
Production Capacity
CategoryNutrition Supplements
Update Time2021-03-03
company profile
Amafu Stock Trading
South Africa
Contact: Ms.Luyanda Mtshali
Tel: --
Number of Employees: 20 ~ 50
Business Type: Manufacture & Trade
product details
Origin:

Feed Additive L-Carnitine Tartrate, l-carnitine l-tartrate CAS No***

 

L-carnitine tartrate is a food additive synthesized from food additives L-carnitine and tartaric acid. L-carnitine tartrate is a stable situation of L-carnitine, the active ingredient is still L-carnitine, but the content is only 32%, the other 68% is tartaric acid, its action and effect are exactly the same as L-carnitine, generally used in capsules and tablets. Preparation of the agent.
L-carnitine tartrate is a food nutrition fortifier, which can be applied to chewable tablets, drinking liquids, capsules, milk powder and milk drinks.

 

 

Product Name: L-carnitine tartrate

AppearanceWhite Crystalline PowderCAS NO.***
Molecular FormulaC11H18NO8-Formula weight472.49
Purity99%Package1kg/bag; 25kg/drum
Grade StandardFeed GradeMOQ1 KG
ApplicationPromote GrowthStabilityStable at normal temperatures and pressures
StorageStore in original container in a cool dark placeShelf Life2 Years

 

 

 

 

ItemsStandardTested Result 
AppearanceWhite crystalline powderConforms
Loss on dring    ≤0.5% 0.27%
Heavy Metal (pb)    ≤10ppm1.4ppm
pH of 10% water solution0.8~1.20.92
As ≤2ppm0.79ppm
Reduce on ignition≤0.1%0.06%
Assay98%~101.5%99.48%
ConclusionConform the USP30 Standard

 

 

You Might Also Like
related searches