This product is not suitable for general use and should always be used under medical supervision.
||Nutricia Karicare+ Soy Milk Infant Formula 900 g
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly; level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Do not store. Discard unfinished feeds.
NOTE: Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Vegetable oils (includes soy oil), corn syrup solids, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-methionine, taurine, choline, inositol, L-carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride, zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, iodine, selenium. Contact for more details