Color light yellow to yellowish white.
Butter will be manufactured with cow's milk.
Color and smell natural.
Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter is produced from pasteurized cream derived from cow's milk. 100% dairy product, 82% fat.
1. NAME: UNSALTED SWEET CREAM BUTTER
2 . DESCRIPTION
Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter is produced from pasteurized cream derived from cow's milk.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
3.1 Packaging and transport
3.1.1 Immedieate packing is:
- 25 kg block is packed with blue polyethylene foil and then carton
- every block is firm without holes, edges are carefully filled, surface is smooth and dry.
Immediate packaging is approved for direct Food Packaging in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1935/2004
Transportation is carried out only with means of transport which ensure protection from damage, wetness and other harmfull enviromental impact. Transporation temperature for frozen butter is <-18C
Every mean of transport has valid sanitary documents.
4.1 Each carton is marked with:
- name and address of producer
- country of origin
- name of product
- production date or lot number, expiry date: Best before
- net weight
- fat content
- storage conditions
- veterinary approval number
5. CHEMICAL, MICROBIOLOGICAL, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
as above in the Product details sections
- Molds in 1g - max 50
- Yeast in 1g - max 50
- Salmonella - n=5, c=0, absent in 25g
- Listeria Monocytogenes - n=5, c=0, m=0, m=M
- Coagulase-positive staphylocci in 1g n=5, c=0, m=0, m=M
6. Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter meets the criteria of Specifications LN/02/EN Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
7.1 Genetically modified organism (GMO)
No ingredients or additives consisting of GMO occure in product.
7.2 Ionizing radiation
Product is no a subject to ionizing radiations and product does not require specific labeling
Only milk and milk derivates including Lactose
Product is stroed in a drym clean, odour-free warehouse.
- frozen butter is stored in temperature <-18C no longer than 24 months
- fresh butter is stored at temperature of <10C no longer than 2 weeks
9. REGULATORY INFORMATIONS
- Commision Regulation (EC) no 1441/2007 amending Commision Regulation (EC) no 2073/2005
- Commision Regulation (EC) no 1881/206
- Regulation (EC)no 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Council Directive 9/414/EEC
- Regulation (EC) no 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EC) no 1929/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EC) no 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Directive 1999/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Directive 1999/3/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EU) no 1169/2011
|Place of Origin:||
UNSALTED SWEET CREAM BUTTER